Unfortunately, our catering provision will continue to be short staffed for the remainder of the week. We were able to provide food today as we hoped. So, for the rest of the week:
- There will be no break time food in any year group
- Year 7, 8 and 9 pre-ordered food (slips done in form time the previous day) will be available
- There will be a hot food service for Year 7, 8 and 9, although with a simplified menu
- All students who have a free school meal will have cold food provided. They will need to pre-order this in advance – pastoral staff will arrange this.
- Students in Year 10 and 11 (except those who have a free school meal) must bring a packed lunch as there will be no service in the Cafe. Students should also bring a drink with them.
- Sixth Form can also pre-order food, there will be a limited service and students can bring a packed lunch
Thank you for, again, your patience and support during these difficult times.
A MESSAGE TO PARENTS AND CARERS
All the staff at Trinity strive to create a long and friendly association with all pupils and their families. While we are a large school, we seek to treat each person as an individual, and to get to know them and help them throughout their time in the school. The partnership with the parents and carers at home is very important to us.
The Trinity Handbook aims to give parents as much information as possible about the school and its role in the life of their children. The information is set out alphabetically to aid the ease of finding the information required.
Please get in touch with us if you want to discuss any aspects of the school as your child joins us and makes his/her way through the school.
Trinity School is a Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act. We collect information from you and your child and may also receive information about your child from their previous school. We hold this personal data and use it to:
- support your child’s teaching and learning;
- monitor and report on his/her progress;
- provide appropriate pastoral care, and
- assess how well the school is doing
For More information about data control the following document is available for download in pdf format.
Approach to Learning
Rewards and Behaviour
Please find all information on health and medical needs within the school on our health matters page here……